Journalist Bailey Freeman was in the Riviera Nayarit from January 29 to February 3, visiting traditional towns.
The Riviera Nayarit stands out in 2020 on one of the most important online platforms in the world: Lonely Planet. Thanks to an article written by travel journalist Bailey Freeman, who visited this tourist destination between January 29 and February 3.
with original title Riviera Nayarit is Mexico's best low-key coastal road trip (Riviera Nayarit is the best discreet coastal trip in Mexico), the author takes a tour of the main towns located on the seashore: La Huanacaxtle Cross, Bucerias, sayulita, San Pancho and Lo de Marcos to the twice Historic Port of San Blas.
“Riviera Nayarit is a microcosm of so many things that make traveling in Mexico great. Friendly towns, spectacular views of the beach, delicious food straight from the sea and mezcal, lots of mezcal. And the best part? Thanks to a good highway system that hugs the coast, the state of Nayarit is home to the perfect road trip.” (Introduction to Bailey Freeman's article)
In her itinerary for a road trip along the Mexican Pacific, the journalist produced a great and detailed article about her journey. Highlighting each of the attractions of our region and providing valuable tips and advice to its viewers.
Here the article: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/riviera-nayarit-road-trip
About Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet has an audience of more than 12 million monthly views on your website; but, in addition, the journalist published stories in her social networks during the days of their stay in Riviera Nayarit, significantly increasing the exposure of the destination and, therefore, the impacts.
“This medium is followed by tourists who go beyond conventional tourism. Those who want to leave the hotel, live different experiences and soak up other cultures”. The general director of the OVC and the Banderas Bay Hotel and Motel Association (AHMBB), Marc Murphy, spoke.
- With more than 40 years of history, the Lonely Planet travel publisher is considered a world leader and has been a great source of information for tourists.
- In September 2017, he published the recipe book From the Source Cookbook, in which he included distinctive dishes from Nayarit. Taken directly from the kitchens where they were perfected, as well as the most representative chefs. Among these, the famous chef Betty Vázquez, from the El Delfín restaurant in San Blas and Gastronomic Ambassador of the Riviera Nayarit, as well as Marco Valdivia, executive chef of the Emiliano restaurant, chef Manuel Alejandro Jiménez Magallón, in charge of La Chevichería at the W Punta de Mita and chef Sergio Romo from Las Palmas restaurant in San Pancho.
Original article: Riviera Nayarit Blog – Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Huichol Handicrafts: The best and most beautiful in Mexico - 11 April 2023
- Compostela, Mexico's magical town that evokes Spain - 28 March 2023
- Nuevo Vallarta, where action and relaxation meet - 10 March 2023